Jazz for Jessie’s Fund in Wiltshire

Jazz on the Green promises to be an exciting outdoor Jazz concert held on 24th June at 5pm. A small band will perform all types of Jazz music, from traditional Jazz by Dave Brubeck and pals, to ‘acid-jazz’ like Jamiroquai, and much more. There’ll be a great raffle and lovely homemade snacks and tickets are only £4 – available on the door. 80% of profits will be donated to Jessie’s Fund, whilst the other 20% will be donated to the Sheldon School Library fund. So if you’re in the area, please head to Sheldon School,  Hardenhuish Lane,  Chippenham,  SN14 6HJ on 24th June to support this special event.