We will always do our utmost to store your personal details securely. We’ll use them to provide the service that you have requested, and communicate with you in the way(s) that you have agreed to. Whether you are a supporter or a beneficiary, you are important to us and are at the heart of Jessie’s Fund. We will not sell your data, we will only allow your information to be used by organisations working on our behalf, and we will only share it if required to do so by law.
Privacy & Security Summary
Jessie’s Fund aims to respect your rights to privacy and keep the data you have shared with us secure. We aim to be clear when we collect your data and not do anything you wouldn’t reasonably expect. Jessie’s Fund is a Registered Charity, number 1045731. We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office. By providing your information you consent to our collection and use of the information you provide in the way(s) set out in this policy. We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement in the future.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information which can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number or email address.
The policy in brief
We recommend that you read the full policy to understand what information we hold, how we may use it, and what your rights are – but if you don’t have time to read it all now, here’s a quick summary:
- We collect information which is personal data (as outlined above);
- We collect information about supporters, service users, people who apply to us for grants, volunteers and employees;
- We collect information to provide services or goods, to provide information, to fundraise for our work, for administration, research, analysis, and for the prevention/detection of crime;
- We only collect the information that we need or that would be useful to us;
- We do our very best to keep personal information secure wherever we collect personal data online;
- We never sell your data and we will never share it with another company or charity for marketing purposes;
- We only share data where we are required by law or with carefully selected partners who do work for us.